Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Big-Girl Blog

Hello World!

I write to you now to tell you that I have whirlpools of funny things and observations in my head that I must write down in order to stop the incessant badgering of my consciousness.

i.e. I have a lot to say. About lots of stuff.

I am now a junior at the University of Wisconsin - Madison (expect many local observations). I am an English major (expect many literary references or passages I've just read that sent my world spinning) and I live out the love I have for my Lord through the Catholic faith (expect many rants/musings on faith). Summer seemed a perfect time to start something I've wanted to do all year, now that I have more time.

I have made a promise to myself that this blog will not be a way for me to whine to the world, or ramble about how my day was. It's time that I be intentional with what I write and what I present of myself to the public. This could be a stepping stone to the world of Real Jobs, Our Own Families, and Investing Money for the Future. Though any college student could tell you how much we are all terrified of crossing that river into Adulthood.

No comments: